Kershaw Chill For Sale. Do you know where to find Kershaw Chill For Sale out there? It would take some time to finally find the best one. There are so many options or different brands with its pros and cons. Making it difficult to choose the right one.
By reading this article, you can choose the right Kershaw Chill For Sale much faster. If you use this guide, you can find the information you are looking for. We will help you make your shopping experience seamless!
Our list of Kershaw Chill For Sale:
Kershaw Chill (3410), Folding Everyday Carry Pocket Knife with 3.1 In. High-Performance 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade with Bead-Blasted Finish and Black G-10 Handle Scales, 2 oz
- 3.1-inch razor sharp 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade, resistant to wear and corrosion, coated with a non-reflective bead-blasted finish
- Stylish, lightweight basic black textured G-10 handle scales provide secure grip and comfortable in-hand feel
- Slim profile fits comfortably in any pocket, purse, backpack, bag, jacket, on belts, key chains or lanyards
- Designed by custom knifemaker RJ Martin and expertly engineered by Kershaw, the Chill is a sleek, low-profile everyday pocket carry
- Handsome appearance of a dress knife, yet capable of accomplishing various everyday tasks; such as opening packages, breaking down boxes, cutting cord and stripping wire
Kershaw Airlock Folding Pocket Knife, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Inset Liner Lock (1385), Black
$26.35 in stock
- A reverse tanto-style 4Cr14 steel blade that offers excellent corrosion resistance and high strength; bead-blasted finish provides a subtle, matte look.
- Solid and comfortable glass-filled nylon handle with a distinctive steel "window" that displays the blade while closed.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper. The reversible pocketclip enables carry on either side (tip-up).
- Part of Kershaw’s Starter series, the Airlock provides a great value with many style and advanced features.
- The Airlock measures 7.25 inches end to end when opened, 4.25 inches when folded, and weighs 2.9 oz.
Kershaw Clash Pocket Knife, Black Serrated (1605CKTST); 3.1” Stainless Steel Blade with Black-Oxide Coating; Glass-Filled Nylon Handle with SpeedSafe Opening and Reversible Pocketclip; 4.3oz
1 used from $19.99
- 3.1" 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with black-oxide finish for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance
- Textured Glass-filled nylon handle scales offer a solid grip with Gentle Contour and comfortable in-hand feel. Closed Length-4.25 inch
- Drop-point, partially serrated blade is perfect for tackling everyday tasks like opening Cardboard boxes, cutting rope, stripping Wire and more
- Feature rich handle includes SpeedSafe assisted opening, built-in flipper, secure locking liner and convenient reversible pocket clip
- The Black clash is a great tool for any hiker, hunter, angler, gardener, mechanic, Backpacker or anyone in need of a solid, reliable EDC
Kershaw Leek Copper Folding Pocket Knife, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Opening, USA Made, Liner Lock (1660CU)
- An all-new, solid copper handle pairs with the Leek's razor-sharp, high-performance CPM 154 blade.
- Denser than steel, this Leek’s copper handle gives it a comfortable weight and will patina over time for a unique, custom look.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper. The reversible pocketclip enables carry on either side (tip-up or down).
- Made in the USA with premium CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel that provides an excellent edge, corrosion resistance, and toughness. The stonewashed finish hides scratches after use.
- The Leek - Copper measures 7 inches end to end when opened, 4 inches when folded, and weighs 4 ounces.
Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660) 3-In. Sandvik 14C28N Blade and Stainless Steel Handle, Best Buy from Outdoor Gear Lab Includes Frame Lock, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening and Reversible Pocketclip, 3 oz.
$46.48 in stock
1 used from $61.93
- Versatile 3 inch blade made with Sandvik 14C28N Steel, one of the highest performing knife steels in the world, for increased hardness, corrosion resistance and edge retention
- 410 stainless steel alloy handle provides resistance to corrosion and extra strength and hardness
- Frame lock gives the knife a slim sleek style while holding the blade open during use; tip lock keeps blade closed during carry
- SpeedSafe Assisted opening allows opening with Minimal effort and maximal functionality; simple pocket carry and tactical engagement with strong or weak hand
- Blade length: 3 inches; Closed length: 4 inches; Open length: 7 inches; Weight: 3 oz.
Kershaw Dividend Composite Folding Pocket Knife, Olive, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Opening (1812OLCB)
- The USA-made Dividend's Composite Blade Technology permanently joins two steels in one blade; hard, corrosion-resistant N690 on the blade upper and tough, wear-resistant D2 on the cutting edge.
- The distinctive anodized, olive green, 6061-T6 aluminum handle is decked out with machined details and an American flag silhouette.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper. The position is then safely secured with liner lock technology.
- A versatile, deep-carry pocketclip is adjustable for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- The Dividend knife measures 7. 25 inches end to end when opened, 4. 25 inches when folded, and weighs just 2. 8 ounces.
Kershaw Scallion (1620) Pocket Knife; 2.4” Bead-Blasted 420HC Steel Blade, Black Glass-Filled Nylon Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Open with Flipper, Liner and Tip Lock, Single-Position Pocketclip; 2.3 OZ
$43.67 in stock
- 2.4” high-carbon 420HC stainless steel blade offers good edge retention and a bead-blasted finish for a smooth, matte appearance
- Classic black, glass-filled nylon handle includes SpeedSafe assisted opening system, and a secure dual blade locking system
- Made in America by skilled knifemakers in Tualatin, Oregon and covered by Kershaw’s limited lifetime warranty
- Great companion for anyone in need of a compact, reliable EDC- backpackers, gardeners, hikers, hobbyists or anglers
- Compact design, perfect for everyday use with a less intimidating, lightweight profile for easy storage in pockets, purses, bags, backpacks, tool boxes and more
Kershaw Camshaft Folding Pocket Knife, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock (1370), Black
$26.39 in stock
- Versatile clip-point blade with a slight belly curve offers excellent piercing and slicing capabilities. The corrosion resistant, high-strength 4Cr14 blade steel has a stonewashed finish to conceal scratches.
- Glass-filled, nylon handle is contoured for comfort and promotes secure grip during use. The handle’s carbon-fiber-like texture complements the rugged, stonewashed blade.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a manual push on the thumbstud or a pull back on the flipper. A custom pivot design and back spacer add unique touches for everyday carry.
- Hardworking in appearance and function, the Camshaft features a reversible deep-carry pocket clip and a blade that transfers maximum force into each push and pull.
- The knife measures 7.25 inches end to end when opened, 4.25 inches when folded, and weighs 3.1 oz.
Kershaw Shuffle DIY Compact Multifunction Pocket Knife (8720), 2.4 Inch 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade with Black Oxide Coating, Every Day Utility Knife with Carbon Strength and High Tech Function, 3.5 oz.
$27.66 in stock
- Multifunction pocket knife includes Phillips bit, Flathead bit, bottle opener, jump ring, lanyard hole and a single fixed position removable pocketclip
- Drop point design adds tip strength and eliminates pitch momentum, making it a perfect tactical, hunting or survival knife noted for its durability and controllability when slicing game
- Stainless blade made of 8CR13MOV steel for strength, hardness and edge retention
- Liner Lock safely prevents blade from closing prematurely when titanium plate in handle slides against open blade
- Nylon polymer reinforced Handle with glass thread has exceptional strength, stiffness, wear resistance and stability
Kershaw Secret Agent (4007); Concealable Boot Knife with Strong Single Edge 4.4 Inch 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade; Arrives with Dual Carry Molded Sheath and Stealthy Non-Reflective Black Oxide Finish, 3 OZ
$31.99 in stock
- 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with high carbon is heat treated for performance, hardness and durability
- Handle is reinforced synthetic polymer encased by textured rubber for grip security; reinforcement provides increased strength, stiffness and stability
- Tech rich black oxide coating converts steel to magnetite to boost appearance and corrosion resistance
- High performing sheath provides clip for belt or UWB carry and slots for leg carry straps; both ensure users’ preference for accessibility
- Blade’s first edition survives torture test seen on Survival Bros; fans claim it slices through plastic, aluminum, kelp, rope, jellyfish and fiberglass
Kershaw XCOM Military-Style Pocketknife; 3.6-inch Black-Oxide Coated Blade and 8Cr13MoV Steel, Spearpoint Blade, Sharpened One Side, and Glass Filled Nylon Handle, Manual Open, Reversible Pocketclip
- Inspired by a classic trench knife of World War II, the folding XCOM features a classic symmetrical, spear point blade without the bulk and inconvenience of a fixed tactical blade
- A striking everyday carry, designed for Kershaw by custom knife maker Les George; quality 3.6-inch 8Cr13MoV steel blade; blade is sharpened on only one side so it’s safer to use and easier to close
- Sturdy, all-weather Glass-filled nylon handle fits comfortably in both right and left hand; classic manual open with built-in thumb disk,
- Perfect for piercing and cutting, the XCOM is ready to go to work, both at home, in the woods and on the road; great for camping, backpacking, or hunting
- Reversible deep-carry pocket clip and lanyard hole add carrying versatility; keep this everyday carry (EDC) in your pocket, jacket, car or truck
Kershaw Gravel Folding Pocket Knife, 2.5-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Frame Lock (2065), Black
$33.20 in stock
- A mid-sized knife featuring a distinctive, reverse tanto blade shape with a strong belly curve and top swedge, delivering piercing and slicing capabilities.
- The contoured steel handle's BlackWash finish matches the blade perfectly and is designed to conceal scratches.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper. The reversible deep-carry pocketclip enables carry on either side (tip-up).
- The 8Cr13MoV blade of the Gravel meets everyday tasks head on, focusing power near the handle for maximum precision.
- The Gravel measures 5. 9 inches end to end when opened, 3. 5 inches when folded, and weighs 2. 7 oz.
Kershaw Natrix XL Pocketknife (7008OLBLK); 3.75-inch Drop-Point Blade with Black-Oxide Coated 8Cr13MoV Steel; Olive-Drab G10 Handle Scales; KVT Ball-Bearing Manual Open; Reversible Pocketclip; 4.1 oz
- Inspired by Zero Tolerance’s 0770, Kershaw’s Natrix XL offers a large drop-point blade; when bigger is better, the XL delivers; heat-treated 3.75-inch 8Cr13MoV steel blade for high performance
- The olive-drab, 3D machined G10 handle scales contrast handsomely with the blade’s black-oxide coating and hardware; an arresting, oversized pivot and exposed sub-frame lock complete the look
- Bold drop-point blade offers solid performance preferred by hunters; high carbon steel holds a sharp edge and gets the job done, whether carving, skinning, slicing, gutting, piercing or chopping
- Reversible, custom-designed, deep-carry pocketclip attaches to any carrying case, essential for the outdoorsman; clip to coat, jacket, pocket, blind bag, day pack, backpack, duffel or waist pack
- Kershaw’s Natrix is a must-have for any knife collector or enthusiast; keep on hand whether blazing a trail, crouched in a duck blind, backpacking through dense forests or hunting in the woods
Kershaw Blur, Olive/Black Pocket Knife (1670OLBLK); 3.4” Black Cerakote Coated 14C28N Steel Blade, Olive Anodized Aluminum Handle, Black Trac-Tec Inserts, SpeedSafe Opening
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening makes for easy one-handed safe opening with thumbstud
- Reversible pocketclip allows for carry tip up or tip down on the right side using pre-drilled holes
- Knife blade held in place with a secure liner lock, giving the knife a slim, sleek and stylish design while keeping the blade secure and the user safe
- Trac-Tec inserts give quality grip and offers easy carry in all environments, including wet and marine conditions
- Great EDC knife for anyone in need a reliable knife, including hunters, fishers, outdoorsmen, and users who enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, carving, camping and more
As an Amazon Associate, We earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no added cost to you.
How Do You Choose Kershaw Chill For Sale?
The real fact is, today’s consumers or buyers have challenges to choose Kershaw Chill For Sale from seemingly many choices and models, leaving them with a maybe a bad decision making or even a frustration.
The outcome would be, the majority of buyers experience shopping frustration, make easy and quick decisions or make the “nochoice” option, choosing to defer a purchase decision.
As buyrs decide to purchase Kershaw Chill For Sale, it becomes an real issue to them, shoppers are searching solutions to help them, choose and decide for the perfect Kershaw Chill For Sale product to purchase.
Providing a path to the right Kershaw Chill For Sale is not a choice. If you do not do this, other buyers will.
There are ways to improve buying the right Kershaw Chill For Sale. These are the most promising approaches:
1. Recommendations or testimonials are a good way to help you as buyers to discover the Best Kershaw Chill For Sale products as you browse ecommerce site.
2. User and expert reviews help you to dig deep into the Kershaw Chill For Sale product and explore any potential pitfalls before making a purchase.
There are many methods to find the right purchase. The method will need to be tailored to your brand and specific condition.
We hope our recommendation can help.
QilaReviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
As an Amazon Associate, We earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no added cost to you.